FALLING WALLS LAB
FALLING WALLS LAB GREECE
Falling Walls Lab Greece constitutes the greek chapter of Falling Walls Lab
Jury of experts
If your question is not answered here, please visit www.falling-walls.com/lab or send us an email via email@example.com
The jury uses three criteria to evaluate presentations:
- Breakthrough factor (50%): How innovative is the proposed idea?
- Relevance/Impact (40%): How relevant is the idea to the discipline and beyond?
- Structure/Performance (10%): How convincing was the presentation?
Each presenter has 3 minutes to pitch their project. Additionally, each presenter has 3 slides: 1 introductory slide with name, institution, and title of presentation, and 2 content slides.
The language of the presentation must be English.
Applicants must be 18 years or older when submitting their
application. They must fulfil at least one of the following formal requirements:
- Graduate student
- Postgraduate student
- Doctoral student
- Awarded a Bachelor’s degree no more than 10 years ago
- Awarded a Master’s degree no more than 7 years ago*
- Awarded a PhD no more than 5 years ago*
* An MD (medical degree excl. a doctoral dissertation) is considered equivalent to a Master’s degree. A Dr. med. (medical degree incl. a doctoral dissertation) is considered equivalent to a PhD.
Only individuals are allowed to apply to and present at a Falling Walls Lab. If you are a member of a group project, please select a group representative to submit an application. It is important that they clearly highlight their individual contribution to the group project in their application and presentation.
Find out first our latest news